The network supports the following for its members:
- a mailing list for distributing information about anaerobic fungi as well as other related resources and opportunities,
- a directory of anaerobic fungal researchers (2020 edition available here),
- international workshops and gatherings to discuss key challenges and opportunities of relevance to the anaerobic fungal research community,
- the development of publications and mechanisms to communicate knowledge,
- social media platforms for broader communication,
- a project website where news, information and resources can be publicly shared.