Welcome to the home page of the first International Anaerobic Fungi Congress!
The congress will take place on 14th September 2022 and will be held virtually (i.e. not in person).
Participation at IAFC 2022 is open only to AFN members and is free of charge – and anyone can become an AFN member which is also free of charge! To become an AFN member please either use the contact form or send an email to email@example.com.
Details of the program will be posted here soon.
|Registration & Abstract Submission Opens||19th April 2022|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||30th June 2022|
|Registration Closes||31st August 2022|
|Congress||14th September 2022|
For IAFC 2022, the scientific and organizing sub-committee members are as follows:
- Yanfen Cheng, Nanjing Agricultural University (China)
- Xavier Fonoll, Great Lakes Water Authority (USA)
- Akshay Joshi, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland)
- Geize Tomazetto, Aarhus University (Denmark)
- Christian Wurzbacher, Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- Noha Youssef, Oklahoma State University (USA)
- Basem Balbool, MSA University (Egypt)
- Joan Edwards, Anaerobic Fungi Network (Netherlands)
- Mostafa Elshahed, Oklahoma State University (USA)
- Yuqi Li, Nanjing Agricultural University (China)
- Michelle O’Malley, University of California (USA)
- Sophia Strobl, University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- Jolanda van Munster, Scotland’s Rural College (UK)
- Julia Vinzelj, University of Innsbruck (Austria)
For any enquiries related to IAFC 2022, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org